Northwinds Homeschool Site Rule Information
2017 —2018 School Year
Site Specific Rules
First Baptist Church has been generous in allowing us to use their facilities. Therefore it is important that we
stay in good standing with them by observing their ground rules:
- All children on the premises must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Band members on premises but not currently in rehearsal must either sit quietly in the rehearsal hall, or wait in the parlor (but only if there is a supervising parent on duty.)
- Children are not to be exploring the premises, finding their own room, or loitering in hallways.
- The Parlor and the nursery are available for parents to sit with younger siblings, but no siblings should be left on the premises without a parent.
- Any younger siblings in a room without a parent must be assigned to another parent who is willing to assume responsibility for them.
- No children over the age of 5 should play with toys in the nursery.
- All nursery toys used must be cleaned with the 10% Clorox solution at the end of the day.
- Last person out of the nursery should take the diaper trash out to the dumpster in the parking lot.
- Avoid tracking in mud by wearing relatively clean shoes, i.e. not shoes just worn at outdoor P.E.