Northwinds Homeschool Dress Code
2017 —2018 School Year
Discrete, conservative clothing is to be worn at all band events:
- Shirts/tops must completely cover midriff, and have a conservative neckline with sleeves.
- Pants/Skirts must include covering from waist down to mid-thigh with no holes, slits, etc. in this range.
- All clothing in required ranges must be of solid, completely opaque fabric.
- Shoes must be worn at all band events. Shoes should be relatively clean so they minimize tracking in mud, i.e., not shoes just worn at P.E.
- Clothing should be clean of caked mud, grease, etc.