Northwinds Homeschool Band Behavior Standards
2017 —2018 School Year
Student Behavior Standard
We expect students to behave in a respectful manner and uphold these standards during all band events,
including rehearsals, concerts, festivals, and waiting.
- Be respectful to adults, peers and property.
- Use Mr. and Ms. when addressing an adult.
- Raise a hand before speaking in a group situation.
- No running, roughhousing, horse play, or inappropriate touch. Keep your hands to yourself.
- No romantic physical displays of affection at band events.
- No going to the bathroom or getting drinks during rehearsals (except for emergencies). Parents, please train your beginners to take care of this before rehearsal.
- No name-calling, harsh teasing, or any verbal abuse toward others.
- No eating or chewing gum during rehearsals.
- Compliance with dress code.
- Wear specified dress for concerts.